I can help you, your school, or your organization with…
- Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Product Management
- Scrum/Agile Software Development
- Health Coaching
- Yoga Calm
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
Contact me at tabita [at] tabitagreen [dot] com or call 563-387-7663.
Why I’m Qualified
- Content Strategy/SEO: I’ve been a blogger since 2004, helped businesses with content strategy and SEO since 2011, and managed the website at Luther College since 2013. You can read some of my work on Search Engine Journal and Write to Done.
- Product Management/Scrum: I worked in the enterprise software industry for a decade as a product manager and as a vice president overseeing the product management, design, and user experience teams. I am Pragmatic Marketing certified and have implemented the Scrum process with both large and small teams in corporate and non-profit settings.
- Health Coaching: I am an AADP Certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. My passion and expertise lies in supporting clients with simple productivity strategies to make time for health. I also give lectures and offer workshops on simple productivity.
- Yoga Calm/SEL: My interest in social and emotional learning in schools grew out of the research I did for my book, Her Lost Year, about how to optimize kids’ mental health. The past two years, I’ve worked with our local school district to implement SEL and lectured on SEL in the education department at Luther College. I am also a certified Yoga Calm Instructor, which means that I can help implement this amazing curriculum in your school/classroom.
“This was extremely helpful and 110% worth my time and money. I would sign up for another class with Tabita in a heartbeat.” –SEO workshop attendee
“When faced with the challenges of an ever-changing web market for our company, I was put in contact with Tabita. With her help and expertise, we made a smooth transition to move us up in the rankings. With her knowledge and creativity, she made it look easy!” –Dale, SEO client
“Tabita has an amazing ability to bring order to chaos. The phrase ‘herding cats’ is sometimes over used but is very descriptive of what she had to overcome when developing a real Product Management function in a place where none existed. She is extremely well organized and has a tireless work ethic. What I admire most is her never ending quest to learn more and continuously grow as a person and as a professional. I highly recommend Tabita.” –Dino, colleague
“Tabita built the Product Management and User Experience functions at Edgenet from the ground up into critical revenue-impacting business units. Her take charge leadership in the nascent years of the company have fostered a culture of cutting edge, high velocity, and high quality software development, not to mention happier customers.” –Cory, colleague
Learn more about my work on LinkedIn.