It’s not about weight loss, and it’s not about having all the answers. It’s not even all about nutrition, but rather a holistic approach to creating a fulfilling, healthy life.
Why Health Coaching?
If you’re like most people, you know that you’re supposed to eat more fruits and vegetables, eat less sugar and processed foods, and move regularly. This aspect of health is not rocket science.
However, like most people, you might find that it’s difficult to make healthy habit changes. After all, processed snacks are so much more convenient than vegetables. And it’s hard to find time in our busy schedules for exercise!
This is where health coaching comes in. As a health coach, I support you every step of the way by being a listening ear, providing time management tips, assisting you in creating habit changes, and giving you the tools to sustain a lifetime of health and happiness.
Make Time for Health
I offer a six-month health coaching program to support you as you strive to create a happier, healthier life. In this program, we address the fundamentals of nutrition and exercise, but more importantly, I work with you to identify areas in your life that may need attention in order for you to take good care of your body, mind, and spirit.
This is not a one-size-fits-all approach. The Make Time for Health program is custom tailored to your needs and goals. Because you are unique!
- Sessions: One 50-minute session every two weeks for 12 weeks.
- Where: We meet in my home office over a cup of tea (or via video chat or phone).
- Bonus: Email support between sessions & helpful handouts.
- Investment: $150/month for six months.
Pretty straight forward, right?
I’m a big fan of “try before you buy.” That’s why I offer a free 50-minute consultation so you can decide if health coaching is for you.
Call 563-387-7663 or email tabita [at] tabitagreen [dot] com!
- I am an AADP Certified Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I am also certified Yoga Calm Youth Instructor.
- I have a B.A. in Computer Science from Baylor University. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I worked in an intense corporate setting as an executive for many years. (This means that I understand the importance of making time for health, and that it’s not easy!)
- I have written a book about optimizing kids’ mental health.
- I routinely give presentations on health, time management, and blogging.
- My passion in life is to help people make positive changes toward health and happiness.
Learn more about me on my bio page.
Institute of Integrative Nutrition
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is one of the premier health coaching programs in the world. It is a fabulous program, and I highly recommend it!
This education has prepared me to support you in your quest for a happier, healthier life. I don’t have all the answers, but that’s okay, because you have the answers within. I will simply be there to guide you through the process.