I guess March was my yearly “break from the blog.” I didn’t intend it to be. It just happened.
Part of it was too many other things going on. Part of it was a desire to “re-focus” the content on the blog. Part of it was feeling the need to write more than I had time for.
Now I’m back.
With a brand new About page and sub-title.
With a modified scope.
With a reminder that I don’t have to write an essay every time I post.
I will write about the things that matter most to me (and hopefully to you!): simple living, holistic wellness, my experiments in these areas, delightful observations, books, writing, and special occasions.
If this sounds good to you, please stick around. I love my readers! But I’ll write even if nobody is reading. It’s a basic need of mine.
So what am I up to now?
Here are some of the big things I’m working on:
- A book about the downsides of our mental health system – with a focus on the benefits of integrative approaches to mental wellness.
- A website for our school district called “Change of the Month” designed to convert small, yet impactful wellness changes into habits.
- Seeking out the path to live my vocation – Wellness Coaching.
- Starting the preparation for my bi-yearly cleanse.
- Planning a “Wellness Project” in the spirit of Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project.
- Growing my Internet marketing business, Web Gnomes.
I’m so excited to get back to writing. I hearby commit to write six days a week (Sunday is my sabbath from the virtual world and work in general) for the entire month of April.
Over to You!
What have you been up to? What are your big projects? Are you trying to improve your overall wellness? If so, how? I’d love to hear what’s in store for your April.
If you liked what you read, please share it with your friends.